6" lift Rough Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruben Marin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 DT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, Does anybody know if a 2" leveling kit can be added to the 6" lift and how do you compress the strut coil to make it fit. Any suggestions Thanks

Suspension.jpg

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Dont stack levels and lifts unless you want issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What you are going to want to do in this case is upgrade the front struts to an adjustable ride height set. Bilstein 5100, 6112, eibach pro etc... There are quite a few options out there now.

If you need a 2" leveling kit, what you could do is put a set of 5100's on set at +2.1 and that will get you the extra 2 inches of ride height up front.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can always stack spacers and/or combine with longer shocks etc...but will the ball joints and axleshafts hold up at the extreme angles? Can you get a decent alignment?

Good chances are, probably not.

OP
OP
Ruben Marin

Ruben Marin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 DT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Guy's, I want to thank you all for all the great comments and suggestions. I will look into the Bilstein 6112 Strut Kit & Rear 5100 Shocks Set. This is going to work for me.

keisur

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You have to pop the upper ball joint out and disconnect the CV and tie rod to swing the knuckle out of the way while jacking on the frame so the lower control arm can drop enough. I wouldn't try to get around this method. Tried it once and ended up with elevated blood pressure.

Last edited: