6 Passenger Hard to Configure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midknight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Does anyone know if a new Ram can be configured with body color bumpers, grill, etc. but not have front bucket seats? Rebel is bucket only. Black package and sport package force me into buckets. Can a delete be done just to the seats on one of these packages? I believe right now the North edition might retain the 6 passenger seating and eliminate the chrome but still limits my options. Thanks for any help.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I ordered my Laramie and loaded it up so I could get the 6 passenger setup. Yes it has chrome bumpers. I wanted the 6 passenger setup because the drivers seat is a bit wider and more comfortable to me. If I want a seat to cuddle me I drive my Hellcat.

OP
OP
Midknight

Midknight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
When you add the sport trim you get forced into 5 seat in the laramie. It seems you are correct that you can't get body painted bumpers and 6 seats in any higher trim level.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks. Still not there because of the badges on the tailgate but it's close. I just realized they did away with the third cup holder which I actually liked. Ram is just making it difficult for me to move away from my 2014 for now. Looks like I'll have to compromise somewhere at this point.

Yeah not much you can do about the badges in chrome, other than of course to modify or replace them after the fact, or debadge. I've never had the bench, but I think I might prefer the 3 cup as well.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I do prefer the 3 cup holder in the last generation bench seat compared to the 2 cup of the current truck but I am learning to !I've with that.