6" RC Grill LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's a cool idea, glad to see some aftermarket lighting options. My concern for when I upgrade to a 5th gen is where the lightbar will go. After having one the last few years I refuse to give that up, and don't want to windshield mount one. Already saw the aftermarket is working on options for that though, but I'd like to see how much light these rc's would put out.

sman301

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Clever placement. Was planning on some sort of light bar but these fit the bill

DQRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
Anyone have pics? Where are you putting switch or can you wire these into existing lights? Thanks!

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like how they made the lower opening bracket for the 2019's so quickly to hold the 20" lightbar, but the 4th gens that have been around a full decade they have not!

McFitz9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did these over the weekend. Install was a little difficult at times. I was simultaneously smoking a brisket and letting my 3 year old "help" so I cant complain to much about how long it took, which was about 5 hours.

Biggest notes I have are that the RC instructions didn't say anything about the screw holding the lower bumper cover on. Its in the fender well and is a royal pain in the butt.

Other thing was the amount of force it took to actually pull the bumper cover off. Felt like I was going to break the thing in half.

Turned out great though! I'm going to do the RC 20" grill bar soon (already have the kit just not the time)

As for the switches. I'm planning to wire in a wireless RF switch and use my homelink buttons. Hopefully that works or ill have to do something else.

IMG_20200621_165254.jpg

Last edited:

Ram Limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the 6" lights now and the 20" lightbar should be in today or tomorrow. I'll install both this week.
From videos on Youtube and the pics here, these look pretty slick.

I had been looking at these for awhile now and after a close call with a deer last week, I pulled the trigger. lol.

I'll likely reference this video:

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have the 6" lights now and the 20" lightbar should be in today or tomorrow. I'll install both this week.
From videos on Youtube and the pics here, these look pretty slick.

I had been looking at these for awhile now and after a close call with a deer last week, I pulled the trigger. lol.

I'll likely reference this video:

Make one for the limited!!