75th Anniversary Power Wagon for 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I think the Macho Powerwagon may be coming once the TRX hype falls off. They didn't go through making the concept to have it die in the water.

View attachment 223176

Although you can see how much the REBEL got from it...and the TRX too
See now- I like that!
I don't need a boat rack , but I like everything else...

Daboink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Well I just changed my previously ordered PW to the 75th Anniversary addition. Kernersville (really just made a new order and said that they would continue on with the original PW) has worked with me from the start and just placed a new order which basically changed the A65 package (Power Wagon Level 2 Equipment Group) to the A75 package (75th Anniversary package). The net price changed right at $3,000. Everything else stayed the same. Even if the sliders are weak I like them better than the pure steps, I was paying for the 12" nav before anyway now it is in the package and has the off-road pages. The changes that swayed me were the brown leather bucket seats, the center console and storage (I don't know if these are upgrades but at little closer to what I wished for initially; didn't come with the PW at the time I ordered), and I changed my color to the Olive Green from Billet Silver (I figure an earthy combination with the brown interior...). They said likely delivery at the end of January or the first of February. Woooo-Hoooo!!

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
I was talking to my salesman Fri while my oil was being changed and mentioned that the lot was pretty bare.
He said the orders are a few months out.
I asked him if he was getting a PW and he said no.
This is farm country.
Though they sell a ton of 2500s most are Tradesmans or Limiteds(for retired farmers)
If I get a PW (someday) I'll have to have order it. Or have them locate one and get it brought over. As a small dealership ( but the oldest in Iowa) they do swaps a lot!
My local dealers don't stock any. for the same reason. i had to order mine.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
My local dealers don't stock any. for the same reason. i had to order mine.

The Ram dealership's 2020/2021 Ram 2500's inventory in Montrose County, Colorado are eight trucks. All 4x4's, two of which are Power Wagons. It's definitely not the mid-west Ram dealership mindset here.

Last edited:

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
On the bright side- I won't be seeing another one every time I turn around like I do with my Delmonico Red 1500 Laramie that seems to be a hugely popular choice in my area.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
On the bright side- I won't be seeing another one every time I turn around like I do with my Delmonico Red 1500 Laramie that seems to be a hugely popular choice in my area.
No. I saw another PW just before I took delivery of mine. It was getting on the Freeway. I haven't seen another PW since.

Daboink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Around 1989 my Dad was shocked at how cushy the 1986 Toyota 1/4 ton was compared to the "Battle Wagons" he knew as trucks. The Battle Wagons were likely the Power Wagons that he knew when he returned from the war. My 75th Anniversary PW is the most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned! Awesome on the road, fun off road (only mild trails for me; no crazy rock crawling), and quiet as a anything I could imagine. I am ready for some great adventures!

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Around 1989 my Dad was shocked at how cushy the 1986 Toyota 1/4 ton was compared to the "Battle Wagons" he knew as trucks. The Battle Wagons were likely the Power Wagons that he knew when he returned from the war. My 75th Anniversary PW is the most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned! Awesome on the road, fun off road (only mild trails for me; no crazy rock crawling), and quiet as a anything I could imagine. I am ready for some great adventures!
I'll "ditto" that comment too. I was amazed at how quiet and cushy driving these PW's are the first time I drove it.