8.4 Radio center stack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
I'm looking for the center stack to change from the 5 to 8.4" radio. I have a 2019 6.4 with single zone hvac so I believe I need part number 68340283ad but it doesn't show a response on the website. Can I get a shipped price to 03070.
Thanks!

travisb1991

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I'm looking for the center stack to change from the 5 to 8.4" radio. I have a 2019 6.4 with single zone hvac so I believe I need part number 68340283ad but it doesn't show a response on the website. Can I get a shipped price to 03070.
Thanks!
Do you still have the part number that you used for the instrument panel bezel I think it starts with 5YU… I’m trying to do this upgrade but can’t get all the part numbers from others. so far I have the radio, and the center stack with heater controls I think the only thing I need is this instrument panel. Thanks

OP
OP
NH RAM

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
Do you still have the part number that you used for the instrument panel bezel I think it starts with 5YU… I’m trying to do this upgrade but can’t get all the part numbers from others. so far I have the radio, and the center stack with heater controls I think the only thing I need is this instrument panel. Thanks
This might be it, but I'd send Benny a message. It's too cold here for me to try and pull the panel to look for the part number, I don't want to break any tabs.