8.4 uconnect screen all white

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Granddude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hey everybody. Changed out the digitized touch screen on my 2018 Ram 8.4 inch display. After reinstalling the unit, the display is all white, and a very bright white at that. I have removed, rechecked the connections, and reinstalled it twice with no luck. Anybody have any experience with this, or am I doomed to buy a new display unit? Thanks.

DieselBro11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everybody. Changed out the digitized touch screen on my 2018 Ram 8.4 inch display. After reinstalling the unit, the display is all white, and a very bright white at that. I have removed, rechecked the connections, and reinstalled it twice with no luck. Anybody have any experience with this, or am I doomed to buy a new display unit? Thanks.

Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same issue. It goes all white and back to black. I tried everything, soft resets, disconnected battery, fuse, reassembled it a few times. Nothing, Im thinking about buying a new lcd screen and hoping it fixes the issue. Any advice would help.

DieselBro11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Were you able to fix issue? I’m having the same problem
Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same issue. It goes all white and back to black. I tried everything, soft resets, disconnected battery, fuse, reassembled it a few times. Nothing, Im thinking about buying a new lcd screen and hoping it fixes the issue. Any advice would help.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963