817843 Flowmaster 3" American Thunder Catback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Just purchased this 3" catback exhaust. I was looking for a deep powerful exterior sound but with a moderately pleasant interior tone at cruising speeds. It also has all mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing with black tips. Can't wait to install!

Features:
  • Large 4.00-inch Black Ceramic Coated Tips
  • Mandrel-bent Dual 3.00-inch Tailpipes
  • Large 4-inch 50 HD Muffler Internals
  • Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
  • Deep Powerful Exterior Sound
  • Clears the Factory Spare Tire
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Quick and Easy Installation
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty

Mehgyver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
let us know if you get any drone with it, especially on the highway cruising with MDS, it sounds awesome in the video

OP
OP
MBORO19RAM

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I really love the deep sound of this exhaust. I run in Manual 8 to eliminate MDS, if you don't it sounds not good. I always ran in Manual 8 with Stock system so no big deal to me. Love the 3" all the way back including tail pipes to tips. This is one heck of a value for what you get. Definitely pleased. FYI I have owned Corsa on my Challenger, Magnaflow on my GMC 6.2L, and now FLowmaster on my RAM and I think it is the best. The lower price is icing on the cake!

jeeplj8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looks like it has been a while since you installed it, still pleased? any effect on MPG?