85mm Throttle Body??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haydene94

haydene94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine was built in January ‘14. I’ve been looking around at some other tuners. Anybody have any luck with the superchips flashpaq f5? That’s right in my price range and seems like a simple plug and play unit. Looks like it’s got fairly good reviews too. Thoughts?
Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I have the f5 tune on my 2010 and like it.
Let me shut off MDS, adjust tire size, set rpm/speed/gear ratio/tpms threshold.
Running the 93octane tune along with a Pedal Commander and am very happy with the results.

OP
OP
haydene94

haydene94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet! I just ordered one from summit. It’s supposed to get here Tuesday. I’m pretty excited to see how it’ll be. I’m looking at the 91 octane tune. That’s the highest grade we have near me here in CA.

OP
OP
haydene94

haydene94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, quick update. I finally put the 91 tune on my truck. I wanted to run my tank low to fill up with 91 before I installed it. What a difference! The amount of power the 5.7 has is incredible! I also turned off MDS. I’m very impressed with that little flashpaq. I want headers now, but I’m gonna give my bank account a little rest! Thanks again for all the help![emoji41]