8hp70 heater bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Perhaps I added an incorrect link, though it always works for me. Try again please and do let me know if it still doesn't work.

Nope, anybody on a VPN will not get in, I had to turn mine off to gain access.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Perhaps I added an incorrect link, though it always works for me. Try again please and do let me know if it still doesn't work.

It is blocking Canadian ISPs and even some VPN addresses with a U.S. source. It is likely his web provider has configured the access wrong. If he wants a broader market he should get that fixed.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What the hell is VPN,lol
Virtual Port Network.

What is a VPN?​

VPN stands for “virtual private network” — a service that protects your internet connection and privacy online. VPNs create an encrypted tunnel for your data, protect your online identity by hiding your IP address, and allow you to use public Wi-Fi hotspots safely.
Get VPN

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is blocking Canadian ISPs and even some VPN addresses with a U.S. source. It is likely his web provider has configured the access wrong. If he wants a broader market he should get that fixed.
YUP, blocked my access, and I run VPN thru Norton. Heck: Home Depot account, I can search in website, make orders, and everything. But when I "process" the order, it will not accept my CC info unless I send with VPN off, friggin weird.

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I can access the site. But I already have the bypass doodad and have it installed. :)

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
YUP, blocked my access, and I run VPN thru Norton. Heck: Home Depot account, I can search in website, make orders, and everything. But when I "process" the order, it will not accept my CC info unless I send with VPN off, friggin weird.

Not too weird.

Certain VPN servers will work and others won't.

The payment function will have its own encryption service that cannot function while you're connected using a VPN.

Most online banking up here will not function while using a VPN either.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not too weird.

Certain VPN servers will work and others won't.

The payment function will have its own encryption service that cannot function while you're connected using a VPN.

Most online banking up here will not function while using a VPN either.

Home Depot is the only one I have trouble with. All others I use just work fine, lol...

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Home Depot is the only one I have trouble with. All others I use just work fine, lol...

That's again all dependent on the the encryption used by the payment function. I've found that Home Depot is a bit over the top with their online security features.

I've had problems using homedepot.ca too. if I attempt anything more than surfing.
I had to disable privacy functions within my browser otherwise it failed to display correctly.

Last edited: