9 Month Air Suspension Issues at Dealer - Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michelexoxo4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
I have been dealing with a dealer since February on an Air Suspension issue. It get's stuck in Aero Mode - when slowing down or at a stop sign it won't lower to normal ride height. Get an error to "service air suspension immediately". You have to shut the truck off and turn it back on to get it to lower. I can raise and lower it using the buttons inside the truck so I know the compressor is working. Dealer stated it was a sensor $300. Didn't fix it. Stated it was the other sensor $300. Didn't fix it. Put on a new compressor at $900 said it wasn't inflating the air bags properly. Didn't fix it. Now the compressor runs continuously and has an air overflow that you can hear let air out. It also is riding so low on the bump stops. Has anyone ran into this? They are trying to figure out what they should do next. I couldn't be more frustrated. Anyone have any advice for me?

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 11

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have them remove the system and call it a day. . 9 months is to long to deal with this issue. That's what I would do.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
yours works different than mine. it goes exit/enter , aero mode, normal, off-road.
Mine also doesn't move just cause I stop or slow down.

There is option that you can turn on or off, if you are driving too fast to lower to aero.