a bit about us ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grafx Shop

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
alright whats the point of a business that you cant get in contact with?
there is no point its a waste of the buyers time and the business as well.

whats the point of even clicking our banner or dealing with us if you dont know anything at all about us? .. risky!!!

in short this business was started as a hobby doing vinyl for a car club i used to own. but then everyone wanted custom decals and from there i started sellin online . because of the amount of orders. i registed as a legal business. this worked out good because i found myself layed off and hard to find work where im located. so i pretty much made my own job. now i get lots of help from famialy and friends both local and from other parts of the world.
from there people requested more products at better price. guess people figured "hey if scott can offer high grade vinyl at better prices then even ebay sellers from who knows where .. what else can he get us?"
and i thought the same. so baicly i moved onto hid kis and smd led lighting. and from there.. just about anything mite pop up if there is a market for it.

iv put a lot of reseach into my products testing many suppliers hid kits and led bulbs over a year of testing.

its not something i just half do on the side. often i work 12 hour or longer days. most of the time its a one man show. customer service is #1 above everything else. id eat my hat to keep a customer happy. and regardless of if you spend $3 with my online store or you spend $3000 . your business is just as importan as anyone elses.

i also dont hide. regardless of how big the business is how how much it grows my personal email will always be open as well as my facebook. any feed back is always welcome. you may not always have me making the posts or giving te reply or sending out your order but if you email me or facebook me you will get me 100% of the time.

in short. i understand how importan each customer is being one myself. not just some desk donkey sittin with my feet up of who plays golf everyweekend.. reminds me i havnt played golf in 2 years ...

anyway im not going to ramble on and on about how im the greatest business owner that ever was.... cause im sure not. but ill damn well try..

in other news. -- the less personal stuff ...

also among accepting ... VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL ... Our customers have requested we accept Money Orders .. so ... WE NOW ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS! and Check by Mail (bank checks only ... no personal checks)
hows that for payment options? ... we understand that not everyone has a credit card, nor does everyone want to use online banking. We made it easy. Send a money order if you like!

and the shipping costs on most of our products are still free! ... FREE! .. and the products that have a charge for shipping. its the same cost for both USA and Canadian customers. now thats a first .... our new system also takes into account a huge discount if your buying more then one LED product ... example . shipping for 2 led bulbs $9.99 but if you buy 4, the shipping is $11.00 .. . we save money on shipping ... you save money on shipping!

now the fine print.
we dont sell trade or give away your personal info. why? well to be honest when contacted a few times in the past its not worth anything! ..lol be besides that and more so ... who really wants calls at dinner time when your trying to relax and feed your kids?.

i do own a backspace key and spell checker. i dont like either of them.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
This guy reminds me allot of myself .. I am so glad to have him as a part of the RF family.

OP
OP
T

The Grafx Shop

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
thanks. . ill try and pop in and out of a few of the other topics . its often hard to keep my 2 cents to myself.. i often can have a view on anything .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio