A Good Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
tell me about the bed rug. is that custom or bought?
Buy one your knees will thank you. I was skeptical at first because my truck came with it. The first time I crawled to get something I was sold. Nothing really slides around either

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
hey thanks. can you send a pic of the tailgate by chance? keep in mind, im not crawling around in mine, my truck is just for show so im trying to figure out if it will be better for appearence or not.
Show trucks need their back windows cleaned too ;)
I cut the tailgate section of mine and put the molded weather tech liner it’s cleaner than the rug. D4351CB0-E287-4C1C-8DB8-6CBB460D83B2.jpeg

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Show trucks need their back windows cleaned too ;)
I cut the tailgate section of mine and put the molded weather tech liner it’s cleaner than the rug. View attachment 236844
this is true . haha. yeah i was just more worried about the looks tho. urs looks nice. maybe i will try one.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well worth the investment. It cleans the look of the bed up. The tailgate is a separate piece that you attach with velcro. My bed rug is made by Bed Rug. You can get them from Ram with the logo on them but I think that you'll pay more for the Ram bed rug--the same thing just the logo is different. If you have the "stock" bed lights you may or may not have to cut a slit in each side for the lights.
Jay

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well worth the investment. It cleans the look of the bed up. The tailgate is a separate piece that you attach with velcro. My bed rug is made by Bed Rug. You can get them from Ram with the logo on them but I think that you'll pay more for the Ram bed rug--the same thing just the logo is different. If you have the "stock" bed lights you may or may not have to cut a slit in each side for the lights.
Jay
thank you, i will be looking into one and have a custom design (or ram logo) on the floor of it i think. i dont seem to like the tailgate portion though

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's all one piece so if you don't want it on you'd have to cut it off and sew a seam and bind it where you cut it off.
Jay

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
It's all one piece so if you don't want it on you'd have to cut it off and sew a seam and bind it where you cut it off.
Jay
If you pull the stitches it’s a clean break without having to seam it. (My moms big into quilting) so I learned some things growing up. I thought I was going to have to hot knife it but it worked out