A little bit about me, and what I do.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyinryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
none
Hi RamForum members, my name is Ryan Hogan and I am the owner/tuner for Flyin' Ryan Performance. I am a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge (commonly referred to as DCX) tuner . I am based out of Houston, Texas however I have done tuning all over North America as well as abroad.

Some of you may have heard of me and the work I've done on various Dodge truck platforms, most of you have probably not. I tend to keep a fairly low profile and let my track times and dyno numbers do my talking for me. I do not frequent the forums much but recognize that many people still defer to the forums instead of say Facebook etc .

I got into tuning 5 years ago because I was disappointed with the other "name brand" tuners at the time and felt there had to be a better way. 600+ engines tuned later.....I know there is.

I look forward to the opportunity to show y'all what FRP is all about.

-Ryan

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good to hear! I bought HPT years ago for my 05 Silverado truck thinking I would self teach tuning.......long story short......I learned a few basic things and could discuss and comprehend some things but never really took the time to get it down understanding what changes actually effected and to what degrees.......which means I have total respect for someone who took the time to learn how to tune correctly/safely.......as I know that process is labor intensive!