A little squat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks better.

Is it the picture or is the trailer tongue high?
If it is high you might want a small drop on the ball to keep the trailer level.

OP
OP
djtomy

djtomy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not sure let me try to get a better picture

OP
OP
djtomy

djtomy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last edited:

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Timbrens work well when towing (same style as what you pictured above) but I found riding around unloaded they were horrible. Many said you won't feel them unloaded because of the gap between them and the pad. I guess if you drive on perfectly smooth roads everywhere you go that would be true. Every large bump you drive over they will slam into the bumper pad and you will feel your spine compress. They were terrible when the truck had no load. I changed over to Sumo Springs (another version of spring helper but made from Urethane instead of hard rubber) and left the spacer in so they sat on the pad all the time (most said to leave it out). The truck rides stiffer but not bad at all and I don't have the slamming feel over large bumps. I also have the TufTruck 1211 Rear coils.