A little vent session

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPa_Brewskey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would certainly have called the local news consumer advocate on this one! Sorry for your troubles man.

I've been through a tough time with the dealer I purchased my truck from, and have had my fill of them, really "No BULL" (If you live in AZ. you catch the reference). I finally found a Dealer where, knock on wood, the service advisers actually care about their customers. They actually took care of all the work the "No BULL" Dealer just could seem to quite get right. They just opened a RAM Truck Center, and all they sell/work on, are trucks, and they knew the answers to all of my questions, before I even finished asking them, so Props to them.

Best of luck to you though, I hope they end up getting it done right.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I would certainly have called the local news consumer advocate on this one! Sorry for your troubles man.

I've been through a tough time with the dealer I purchased my truck from, and have had my fill of them, really "No BULL" (If you live in AZ. you catch the reference). I finally found a Dealer where, knock on wood, the service advisers actually care about their customers. They actually took care of all the work the "No BULL" Dealer just could seem to quite get right. They just opened a RAM Truck Center, and all they sell/work on, are trucks, and they knew the answers to all of my questions, before I even finished asking them, so Props to them.

Love stories like this. I have a local aftermarket shop that I farm some of the bigger stuff to, and these guys are rockstars.

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Hey Papa could you share the name of that dealer that treated you right please??

Last edited:

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Forget it... I read that wrong

dlromo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
and I was considering south Austin cuz my local dealer sux

maybe I'll look into new Braunfels

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
and I was considering south Austin cuz my local dealer sux

maybe I'll look into new Braunfels

Let me know how that goes. I'm ok with a drive if I know I'll get good service.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow

I tell you what your a better person then me lol I would of lost my sh*t right then and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

coobie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 big horn
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would be PISSED OFF.Crazy ****..

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why did they just not give you a loaner?????

If they can't afford 5 minutes of overtime, you think they'll swing a loaner?

Honestly though, that was something I thought of as well. I had no idea what state my truck was in when I called. For all I knew they had the headliner pulled down and my dash in pieces (on the floor). It would've been easier to say "I'm sorry, we will need to keep your truck for the weekend, here's a loaner." But...

mcaligiuri

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram 1500 express crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi
With the shifter on the dash how can they give that back to you. God forbid the thing shifts out of park it’s a huge liability

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
This is the worst customer care I have ever seen posted on ramforum. @ramcares please help our man @KahneFan

I agree this is almost unbelievable. If they had tried to give me a vehicle back in that shape I would have laughed at them thinking it was a joke. I would not have accepted it back. It's a safety hazard and it is unprofessional and ridiculous.

Something is seriously wrong behind the scenes at that dealer. Who knows what. But there is no way FCA can allow that kind of **** to happen.

motmcd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Contact the dealership's owner. Tell them your story. Maybe they'll see the idiotic liability exposure the dealership was exposed to by their service department. Who knows. Maybe you'll get some consideration on the final invoice.

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe you'll get some consideration on the final invoice.

It's a warranty service. Not much to consider :D

Honestly, I just want my truck fixed and fixed right. It's XM. It's pretty easy to tell if it works or it doesn't, before you call me to tell me it's ready.

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Remember how I started this whole post talking about a check engine light which I've had a different dealer in a whole other town "fix" twice for me? Well, I hopped in my truck this morning and....

20180724_073338.jpg