A Ram 1500 without a Hemi?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mortarman

mortarman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Slacadjuster why are you on this forum then? Just to belittle the people that ask for advice? To assert your perceived dominance over those people that ask for advice? You don't need anyone's opinion on your decisions, great for you but that does not give you the right to put down and insult those people that do.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Crazy, dumb, duufus, mentally unstable. Whichever. If I'm buying a vehicle of any sort. I'm buying it for me, not what a bunch of guys on a forum think. Or anybody for that matter.
I've got my eyes on a Plum Crazy Purple Hellcat...guess what?? A few people have told me that I'm crazy for buying that color....again, guess what?? I could give a fig what they or anybody else thinks. I'm buying it for ME.

Haha ok sir, you have a fun time with that. I'm not saying if you know what you want you should let someone else talk you out of it, but that wasn't the case here. But whatever, you have fun with your life, I bet you're a blast to be around.

I just bought a new truck a few months ago and I didn't ask anything on here first, although it was my third ram and I know just about everything I need to know about them, and knew exactly what I wanted down to the last detail. Before I bought my first ram I asked some questions because I barely knew anything of them. You'd be a fool to go blindly buy something without researching it first, especially with the internet, no excuse not to.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slacadjuster why are you on this forum then? Just to belittle the people that ask for advice? To assert your perceived dominance over those people that ask for advice? You don't need anyone's opinion on your decisions, great for you but that does not give you the right to put down and insult those people that do.

From what I can tell he can't resist when someone wants more information before buying a new truck. The nerve of you for wanting opinions from the people that would know best!

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Crazy, dumb, duufus, mentally unstable. Whichever. If I'm buying a vehicle of any sort. I'm buying it for me, not what a bunch of guys on a forum think. Or anybody for that matter.
I've got my eyes on a Plum Crazy Purple Hellcat...guess what?? A few people have told me that I'm crazy for buying that color....again, guess what?? I could give a fig what they or anybody else thinks. I'm buying it for ME.

Also just going to add, I'm a 33 year old crazy, dumb, duufus, mentally unstable person that somehow ended up with a pretty nice ram, along with a lot of other nice things and a lot of other things in life you can't buy. My life is very full, pretty good for someone as dumb as me! At 54 I hope to be just as happy, sorry something went wrong for you along the way.

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wait ! ...... if I say you should get get the Hemi then consider it holy grail.

Bassmedic46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I asked questions and researched and was pleasantly surprised and happy with my ram with the Hemi. I averaged out 20 miles to the gallon and lots of power.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7

4d8dbdfafcfacb78d7e59e0e62448c6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
From what I can tell he can't resist when someone wants more information before buying a new truck. The nerve of you for wanting opinions from the people that would know best!

*face in palm of hand
Haha ok sir, you have a fun time with that. I'm not saying if you know what you want you should let someone else talk you out of it, but that wasn't the case here. But whatever, you have fun with your life, I bet you're a blast to be around.

LOL, really??Guess what, I bought my first Ram because I liked it, NOT what other people thought I should do.

I just bought a new truck a few months ago and I didn't ask anything on here first, although it was my third ram and I know just about everything I need to know about them, and knew exactly what I wanted down to the last detail. Before I bought my first ram I asked some questions because I barely knew anything of them. You'd be a fool to go blindly buy something without researching it first, especially with the internet, no excuse not to.

OP
OP
mortarman

mortarman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Part of research is asking people that already own the truck you're interested in questions that you have. You then use all that info along with info from other sources to make a decision. So let's let everyone make a buying decision or whatever type of decision, any way they want. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. Only individuals with asperger's syndrome think that their way of doing things is the only correct way of doing things.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
*face in palm of hand

What exactly are you "proving" with this post? Asking opinions isn't getting talked out of anything, it's asking for input of what people like and how it has worked for them. Then you make your decision. Like getting a ram with air ride, I'm sure a lot of people's opinion of it would change after asking owners input here, and would potentially save them from making a mistake. That would be really stupid though, they should just buy it cause it sounds nice and the dealer told them it was a really nice feature, wouldn't want to come here and ask for input from people that have had them.

Is your face ok from that nasty collision with your palm?

Only individuals with asperger's syndrome think that their way of doing things is the only correct way of doing things.

Something definitely isn't right there, you may just be right.