ABS/ Brake light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gnslngr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've searched several times to try to find my problem with no help. So here is another brake issue.
I have an 2002 5.9 Diesel 2500 4x4 with 4 wheel ABS.

My ABS and brake light is on. Changed front pads. Changed the front left wheel bearing and of course hooked up the sensor. I still have the ABS/ brake light on. I checked my speed sensor on the diff and it shows 1.8 Ohms. My speedo works fine. I had Oreillys scan it and got a code "25" which is left front signal erratic and left front signal circuit malfunction. So I'm thinking my issues is from where I plugged in the new sensor up to the module because I had the lights on before I changed the bearing and sensor. If I turn the truck on (not running) all the lights come on then go off but then the ABS/brake lights come right back on. We cleared the codes and as soon as I got any worthy speed up the lights come right back on....PLEASE help!! Thank you very much!!

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
you are doing better with your O'Reilys than mine lol Mine only reads OBD2 basic codes. but i too have chased these gremlins. What i found for my issues is either 1: The sensor is dirty in the hub. 2: There is a pinch or a rub in the sensor wire.
I have only gotten a bad sensor once.