ABS Control Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmmoGolfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is the ABS Control Module still on backorder? I read there is a gentleman named Benny who is associated with AllMopar who may be able to help. 2014 RamCC w/ 5.7 4x4.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
There should be an update on part # 68228991AD around the 20th. Please send me a reminder here and I will check the latest status.

Thank you,
Benny

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
Orders have been pended until March 15th however I can see some inventory is available so hopefully they open up ordering before this. Feel free to bump this thread in another week and I will check again.

- Benny

OP
OP
A

AmmoGolfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Benny, any update? What to get one before they sell out....lol Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
Still showing the same 3/15 ETA. I would place an order now so that when ordering opens up on the Stellantis side of things the order will get inputted right away. It's possible that demand will be greater than what the supplier will have available so I would not wait for any off the shelf inventory.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
A

AmmoGolfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Benny, any update? I've had my order in since 15 Feb but no word. They did email me letting me know it was backordered and asked if I wanted to go ahead with order and I did. Thanks a million

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi, Still Showing 3/15 as the date when mopar will accept the orders.

Thank you,
- Benny

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi

leroys73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2018 2500 ABS went out February 5 after almost 5 years and 51,000 miles. I took it to the dealer February 20, I was out of town. System was flushed when it was 2.5 years old by the dealer.
Module and pump needs replaced. They were ordered March 3. I was told they could only order one per week. March 3 was their day to order which they did.
ETA was March 16. I called, one part was in but the other was on backorder with an ETA of August. WTF
I called MOPAR. I told them I have never had the ABS go out since it became an item after putting over 200,000 miles on three MOPAR vehicles. This should be a recall, it is a safety issue, and seems not uncommon for this truck. August was not acceptable.
The next morning MOPAR called me to inform me they found the part at another dealership. Then I received another call from them to confirm the ETA will be today, March 27. Then my service writer, that I have used for 20 years (good guy), called me with the same info. He said sometimes their cages need rattled.
We'll see if the parts are in a little later today.

OP
OP
A

AmmoGolfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Benny, is there a way you can verify ABS Control Module P/Ns between the 4th gens? It seems (68228991AX) has been discontinued on all mopar sites. Is there a replacement p/n or can a module from a 2018 be used?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny, is there a way you can verify ABS Control Module P/Ns between the 4th gens? It seems (68228991AX) has been discontinued on all mopar sites. Is there a replacement p/n or can a module from a 2018 be used?

Hi,
Its not disco just backordered until August at this time

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny