AC,ABS,dash warning lights, speedometer and cruise control all have gone crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5times_the_charm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter him
Ok I let my truck sit for about 2 weeks while I focused on my other truck and it killed my battery so got a new battery and all was good then after about a week of driving it daily I drove it and got maybe a block down the road and approximately 35 mph truck starts dinging and parking brake light is on ABS light is on and check engine light is on speedometer doesn’t work AC only works on high and has codes for the PCM u1110, u0121, u1120, and BCM c1008, u0121, and my scanner says this vehicle doesn’t have ABS system at all but it’s a 2007 Ram 1500 quad cab rwd and is the 5.7 so I know it has ABS also I just replaced the rear differential speed sensor and cleaned all the the connectors for the speed sensors and plug for the antilock brake control module and cleaned all the plugs on backside of fuse box under the rear also cleaned the plug for the brake fluid level sensor and of course checked brake fluid and fuses and battery and alternator everything looks good any help is greatly appreciated I mean the AC only working when on high has me thrown. Oh yeah the truck has about 170,000 miles and has been a great truck. Sorry so long

Romanmcm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have heard that resetting the computer may be in order. Disconnect battery, both leads, wait ten minutes and touch them together while trying to start and pushing brake at same time, WHILE CABLES STILL OFF. Supposedly this drains the computer memory completely because it discharges the capacitors, and resets it back to original settings. But check on this with someone this has worked for.