Accessory Switches -Where????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flintstone15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all! Took delivery of a 2020 Rebel, ordered bumpers and lights. Now I am wondering where to install the light switches in an OCD way like OEM as I had on my ‘18 Raptor.
Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all! Took delivery of a 2020 Rebel, ordered bumpers and lights. Now I am wondering where to install the light switches in an OCD way like OEM as I had on my ‘18 Raptor.
Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you can implement the OEM auxiliary switch setup into it? Otherwise, switchpros’s and the like are really nice alternatives.

E419EC19-A693-4BD8-BD60-CAA0344B89EF.jpeg

Achyas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen someone have a bracket 3D printed that allowed them to mount switches into the factory sunglasses holder. I'm not sure if that was a 4th or 5th gen but should work if you have access to a 3D printer.

I have also seen an sPOD installed in a 5th gen rebel just above the dome light in the headliner, but that looks like it will only work if you don't have the sunroof.

Both looked completely factory and would make wiring clean as everything can be run under the headliner.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks olyelr, is this an OEM part? My 2020 does not have those. Any help will be appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes, that is an oem setup. Not all trucks have it... but its an option on some. Im sure with some work, you could buy the switch and use it for accessories.

Baron 187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is a 2018, so I know that’s not much help.... but I put my Aux switches in the headliner

View media item 29350
I know not much help with a 2018 and no sunroof, but at least you can get an idea of what it might look like