ADARAC Aluminum Series Ladder Rack 19 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice looking I have a less expensive set from auto anything.com because only need, for lets say moving a ladder for one day . Not commercial use so saved a couple of hundred

areelguy1950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Big Horn 5.7
Looks great with the all black pair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
Those look great I had a set of trac rac before. Glad I'm out of construction to not need them any longer.

OP
OP
Andy France

Andy France

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was a necessary evil. I wanted a quality, lightweight and good looking Rack (if I had to have one) and I hate that its silver. plans are to coat the shiny parts with black vinyl and plastidip the inside of the uprights. My company paid for the rack and with the new position, my car allowance pays my whole truck payment and came with a gas card.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^ that’s a win win in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I wonder if that rack would work with a bakflip cover

jdub75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi-thanks for the photos! Any way you could snap a closeup of the rear upright at the base where it meets the bedrail, with your Tonnaue rolled up a bit? Also, how wide is it at the base of the uprights at the cab? The front uprights look like there's a fold that makes the distance narrower than the rear. TIA!!!