Add Two Tone look using a wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z mann R2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I'm a new owner of a 2020 White Rebel and it has the monotone option....couldn't find the two tone in my liking so I went ahead and got this one.....my question is, does anyone think a glossy "wrap" style application would be a good option to add the black two tone at the bottom? Or just take it somewhere to get painted?

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
At least with a wrap you can easily undo it. Also, if you do it yourself, you could just do one side and see if you like it.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think it would set it off nice and like the other post says it can come off when tired of it.

Malodave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I saw a truck with Copper on the Bottom and faded to Black on top. That was a sharp looking truck.

Malodave

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just was looking up images this morning. I want to do the Range Rover look to my white express on the hood and roof. Definitely gloss black. Just don’t know where they would end the wrap on the back of the cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro