Additional camera for digital rear view mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msheppard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 gas
I have a 2021 Dodge Ram 3500 with the digital rear view mirror. I am looking for an additional camera that I can mount on the back of my in bed truck camper that will give me the same quality picture (which is superb) in my rear view mirror. I purchased an after marker product from Tadi Brothers but it is terrible in comparison. As far as I know I have the plug in my bumper for the camera. Just need to know what Dodge has available in terms of an additional camera and wiring harness. Maybe another 3rd brake light unit would do the trick?

meaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
Hello, I’m in exacly the same situation for my truck camper. Did you find a solution?
Thanks,
Marc

smokincoco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would love to hear any suggestions for this as well. I just ordered an A.R.E shell and was curious if had any issues with the size of the existing break light being so large and also would love to know what options people like to extend to a new camera system which can mount on the camper shell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
austmurr