Adjustable Panhard Bar- Spohn vs Core?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Spohn's stuff is pretty light duty Matt.There's been reports of guys breaking the ends off their locating arms.Look at the issues guys have had with their bushings. I quit recommending their stuff a few years ago..You get what you pay for and Spohn stuff is definitely on the cheap side of the scale as far as suspension components go.

I kinda feel the same, I have been running their products on my truck for years and they have been abused by some of the worst roads in the nation... So far they have held up and been great. But from a fabricator's view, they are are on the light side of design but still work in most conditions... I do plan to replace them with custom arms that I will build when I re-align the suspension for my specific use

OP
OP
BrBlack

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ended up being able to get a new adjustable bar form a local fab shop. Cutter Up Performance. The bar is much beefier than the Spohn and a few local guys are already running them with success.
Will post pics later.