Adjustable receivers, what do you like?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
lucky it did not break but still bad.

You must be registered for see images attach
Dang. Obviously they are for show and not go. Not a big deal since the hitch comes with all the necessary full service pins. Just need to change out for locking ones when security is needed. But still hands down the best hitch i ever bought, and have had a few different ones over the years.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Its pricey I know, but the versatility and the fact it flips around for storage I like the B&W alot.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Anderson rapid hitch,

https://shop.andersenhitches.com/collections/rapid-hitch

I looked at B&W these are abit cheaper. Stow away means nothing to me, If I leave even just the drop part in, I will be racking my shins on it. So when not in use, in a HF tool bag it goes.

They only offer it with 2 ball sizes. That didn't work for me with 8 trailers & 3 different size balls. What do they expect you to do then, buy another half of a hitch and carry around more hitch parts?

2018power wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Look at the trimax trailer hitch, you can get it with different sized drops, but it only comes with 2 different sized balls!

Moose2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7H.O.
I have a weigh safe with 2-5/16 & 2” balls with 8” drop. I really dont need the 8” drop with the newer dually but oh well.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have an Anderson Rapid Hitch hat I purchased in 95 when I got my diesel. These days I use it on my 1500, and sure don't need as much drop, but it has served me well over the years.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
They only offer it with 2 ball sizes. That didn't work for me with 8 trailers & 3 different size balls. What do they expect you to do then, buy another half of a hitch and carry around more hitch parts?
you can get the 2 and 2 5/16 combo and get either a 2 x 1 7/8 combo
or just a 1 7/8 Alumibal like I did. Reminds me, I need to get it back
from the nephew.

All 4 pieces fit into am old military tool bag.
I don't keep the hitch in the receiver and it is "compact" compared to
most 3 ways

jejb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I went a different way. I wanted a B&W, but didn't want the triple ball setup. So I got the B&W pintle mount hitch from a local dealer for a great price. I removed the ball and pintle plate and bought a SS 3 ball Convert-a-Ball set for it. I also had to buy a bushing since the shank of the convert-a-ball was slightly smaller. It's the perfect setup for me.