Adjustable receivers, what do you like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullForceRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi 2WD Quad Cab
B&W for me. I've had them on all my trucks for over 10 years and never, EVER had a problem. Currently have the Tow & Stow 3 ball on my truck and love it.

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an 8" drop Weigh Safe adjustable with the 2" and 2 5/16" balls. Use the full 8" drop and 2" ball for my small trailer and about 5" drop and 2 5/16" ball for my bigger trailer. To be honest I'm not overly impressed with it. The main issue is all the slop. First is the slop where the hitch slips into the factory receiver hitch. Then there is slop where the ball mount is on the drop shank, and finally the ball itself has some slop in it.

I wanted the adjustable initially so I could haul just about any trailer but after a few years I've never needed anything else besides for the two trailers, and probably should have just two traditional fixed mounts (which would have been much cheaper).