Adjusting 32 gal to 60 gal fuel tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Jankowski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have a 2018 Ram 3500 and replaced the stock 32 gallon fuel tank with an S & B 60 gallon. Tried adjusting with EZ tech(?), but everytime the needle falls to empty. Can I change it with the AlphaOBD? I've looked at the program, but I'm unable to find it. If it's there, I'm sure I'm not looking in the right tab. Any suggestions?

bulldog1891

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7,cummins 6.7
I have a 2018 Ram 3500 and replaced the stock 32 gallon fuel tank with an S & B 60 gallon. Tried adjusting with EZ tech(?), but everytime the needle falls to empty. Can I change it with the AlphaOBD? I've looked at the program, but I'm unable to find it. If it's there, I'm sure I'm not looking in the right tab. Any suggestions?
I found this in the events calendar section. If you repost in a more related section, you might get a response that helps. I can't help as I've never dealt with this fuel tank issue.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I found this in the events calendar section. If you repost in a more related section, you might get a response that helps.
When you see something posted in the wrong section just report the post so the forum staff can move it

bulldog1891

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7,cummins 6.7
Gotcha. When I see the report button, I just always figure it's for some kind of rules violation. Thanks for the tip.