Advice needed on TOWING new travel trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenepo17ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep. Look up CAT scales site and you can find one near you. There is also an app that will find one near where you are currently at and there is another app for weighing. You enter your debit card into the app and just hit the button on the app to pay for it ($12.50 for first weigh then $2.50 for each additional weigh at the same scales on the same day)
Thank you

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I have that app on my phone but I would not link it to a debit card. there are a couple horror stories of bankcards getting hacked thru that app going around. the damage could be bad if using a debit card..

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I have that app on my phone but I would not link it to a debit card. there are a couple horror stories of bankcards getting hacked thru that app going around. the damage could be bad if using a debit card..
yep. i was one of them. Got hit a few weeks ago for about $530 after i used the app. and i hardly ever use that card and hadn't used it in over a month so it was pretty easy to narrow down.

as an alternative you can park and walk inside and pay cash for the paper slip