Advice on purchasing a used 2016 2500 CTD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
If you have a Costco membership, I would check what prices they can get you on a new truck. I know a lot of people who have purchased vehicles through Costco and have come out paying way less than MSRP.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention that it is from a Ram dealer near me and all the work has been done at the dealership. They have all the maintenance records and CARFAX has all the maintenance records. I have been looking for a month and all over the South East and the best I have seen with less options New is around 57K. I have seen the Crew cheaper but not the Mega Cab. Also can’t go by dealer websites because they throw in a bunch of rebates that you don’t qualify for. I think it’s high as well but that is what he is asking haven’t negotiated yet. It’s loaded but it is a 16. Has every option minus leather. Also has automatic fold up running boards. There are so few Megas for sale especially used.
I’ve checked the rebates. They’re not a million stupid ones. I qualify for almost all of them. Some places do add in some ******** rebates though I do admit.

OP
OP
T

Trtlvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Couple hundred dollars for a plane ticket. Do it all online could save thousands lol

Unfortunately I have to trade mine in. That’s another dilemma all together. Got a pretty good trade offer on mine on the 2016. But I am racking up the miles so I need to do something rather quick or just stay with my 1500.

OP
OP
T

Trtlvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve checked the rebates. They’re not a million stupid ones. I qualify for almost all of them. Some places do add in some ******** rebates though I do admit.

Rebates are different regionally not very good in FL.