AEM Dryflow vs OEM Filter Fuel Economy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I get a 100mpg in my 4x4 QC from a special carburetor and air turbulator that I bolted to my front bumper 20 years ago.

That's funny. Did you manage to get it out of secret vault the gov't keeps the carb that runs on water in?

I was just thinking of those magnet things that people bought and put on the fuel line. The scam marketing said it broke up the fuel molecules so they burned faster and more completely, increasing your MPG. Scientifically illiterate people never realized that a magnet isn't breaking molecular bonds and if it did then it wouldn't be gasoline any longer.

StickyLifter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Whateva! I do what I wan't!

I have a magnet that breaks anything near it into sub atomic particles and then reassembles them into solid 24K gold! The only thing I found in the secret gov vault was a piece of moldy cheese and list of websites filled with people arguing over air filters.

For the record: Best air filter is the 75mm kind that you bolt on in place of the muffler.