AFE Power Exhaust for 2019 PW?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
The can looks longer to me than the Solo so hoping that will quell any drone. Volume wise, the louder the prouder I say. I had Borla Atak systems on a Rebel and a Challenger SRT8. Both were really loud but neither had drone.
My last truck had flowmaster and the sound was perfect till I pulled a 9k trailer and the truck stayed in 4th gear at 3000rpms most of the trip.
Back in the day when I dragged raced my 66 mustang, I had a valve setup that let the exhaust dump out the sides after the header but normally cruising around I closed the valve and diverted the exhaust through the muffler. I have entertained that set up in an electronic valve form, for my wagon for hp and fun. Then “normal” mode for vacation with the family, Christmas light looking, and off roading with others.

Keep the resonator, as you might need to fit it back in line to extinguish the drone. good luck and we will be waiting pics and sound clips.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio