After a week and a half, I LOVE this truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lancepinnell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck - have fun with it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on your new ride, beautiful truck. Welcome to the forum.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
that is a looker! i don't like the grills on a lot of the 2019s. i do on yours!!!!

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Looks like my step-sons. Very nice looking truck but he hates his...lol. He has had a few (2009, 2015 and now the 2019). What he hates about it is the salesman gave him false and misleading information and now he is stuck. He tows a 26' camper and his other trucks had the 3.92's. This one had the 3.21's and te told the salesman about the camper and said he wanted a 2019 with 3.92's. The salesman gave him the pitch that with the 8 speed the 3.21's towed the same as the 3.92s. He didn't think about the actual weights and took the salesmans word for it. So now he is right at his max towing capacity. He is thinking about going to a slightly bigger camper but can't now until his lease is up in 2 years. Partially his fault for not checking the capacities himself but the salesman was either not knowledgeable or flat out lied to him.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Partially his fault for not checking the capacities himself but the salesman was either not knowledgeable or flat out lied to him.

This is unfortunate, but please anyone reading this in the future, NEVER trust what they tell you at the dealership. There may be a few honest and knowledgeable dealers out there, but most of them are going to say whatever it takes to move whatever they have on the lot (which is mostly 3.21's). And with the internet it's pretty easy to do research or even just come here to ask, sorry that happened to your son but I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. Congrats on your new beautiful truck as well!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome from Central Texas, Great looking ride, looks like a Limited Trim. DRIVE it and enjoy it, cause the vehicles just ride so nice. I had my truck in for recalls last week and they gave me a POS loaner, a Chrysler 300, I could not wait to get my TRUCK back. Of course the gas gauge is not yer friend, but who cares, it's a HEMI, LOL...Even tho I got the lower Trim Level, they all ride the same, just a lil less bling (Hee hee)

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Congrats on the new truck

OP
OP
AARCH

AARCH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for all the positive feedback. As I look at the pics I posted I realize they really don't do this truck justice. You have to experience the Ram in person and drive it to really understand what a great truck the '19 Ram 1500 really is. When I was researching them, the online pics were nice, but every time I saw them up close and looked inside I knew this truck was different than their competitors. I shopped the GMC Sierra, which is sharp, but not even close to the Ram. It's really the little things that separate this truck from others! BTW, I'm a convert from a 2017 F150 Platinum. The Ram experience is truly exceptional.

Last edited: