After market floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I find that my stock longhorn rear mats cover a lot ..............so that tells me the rear MOPAR mats cover every inch like my Husky Liners in my GMC did. Honestly, I don't need any additional coverage in the back seat. Those mats are huge. I will buy the entire set just to have them on hand though.

I'm usually solo............so, I may use the all weather mat on the driver side, but I love the stock. emblems/color of my longhorn mats sooooooo much. The rear all weather MOPAR (assuming it covers all the way under the seat)......I'll use when transporting the dog to the vet.

I can't bring myself to take those beautiful mats with metal Longhorn emblem out. I know we all have our own needs. I wear a suit to work daily (26 miles round trip) and it only gets dirty inside if doing yard work and running to Lowes.

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have seen the brown Mopar mats on ebay for full price but the black for $115 or so. Seems to be shipping from a dealer. I ordered a set so we will see how it goes. My carpet is black but the kids seem to have a talent for getting food and drink everywhere.

mxsnow

Reaction score
Ram Year
1995 BR V10,2005 DR Hemi,2015 DS Outdoorsman Hemi,2019 Bighorn Hemi.
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have had Weathertechs in the past and had them curl,ordered the Husky front/rear mat set,they clip on nicely and extend past the sill trim nicely.They are made in the US like Weathertech mats and have no holes in them to leak.

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I received my MOPAR mats and they are great. Very quick and easy to install and they have a nice rise. I'm pretty sure they will contain alot.