Aftermarket 75th Rims

Which rims will make me cool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Correction, aluminum wheels don’t do well after going to the WRONG powder coater. There is a pretty small temperature range where the powder melts and the wheels do not get affected. Most places are either unaware of this fact, or are either unable or unwilling (due to liability) to keep the temperature within that range during the baking process.

Ok smarty pants! lol.

Thank you for adding to this. I completely agree with you. Most of the shops we will run into will be the WRONG type of powder coater though. Which is why i mentioned it.

Unless you go to a real deal shop that specializes in this stuff. Its a great risk i would say.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Yeah, not a fan of Fuel rims but to each their own. Your truck, your money, spend it as you wish!

Painting the ring is definitely an option to consider.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Yeah, not a fan of Fuel rims but to each their own. Your truck, your money, spend it as you wish!

Painting the ring is definitely an option to consider.

It is interesting, what started as new rim discussion, could be a very simple, and cheap way to customize your power wagon. Having the ring painted/powder coated to the same colour as the power wagon could be very cool, and look awesome.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is interesting, what started as new rim discussion, could be a very simple, and cheap way to customize your power wagon. Having the ring painted/powder coated to the same colour as the power wagon could be very cool, and look awesome.

Yes. Thats my thoughts. Simply going black wouldnt work for me, it would just be too much black. But a body colored ring would be ****. Plus, there is no safety concern at all with painting the rings, as I believe they are just bolted on for show.

Daboink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I believe that there are some places that will anodize aluminum. It is basically a chemical process that is done on extruded shapes for all kinds of stuff (aluminum window frames) and is quite permanent. Many places and these rings may be one of them will be clear anodized to protect the aluminum from oxidizing/chalking.

Fun to think about! I thought mine was on it's way, but I have no real clue. I found one almost just like my order at another dealer; too late now.

Rated R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
18 to 25+ offset and you're good.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your not powder coating the wheel. Your only powder coating the silver trim ring. Which in the photo I saw has nothing to do with the wheel. It appears to be a bolt on (decorative piece) at least in current state. I'm either coating my silver trim rings go mango orange like my truck or a black to match the rest of the wheel. I was going to go aftermarket until I found out the trim (beauty, lol) ring comes off. So it's just the ring. I've seen big dealers get aluminum wheels powder coated before with no issues..this is just the trim ring and that what ruins the wheel is just that..shouldn't cost that much either...

tjbrowder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I am on the fence about the rings on my 75th. I may have them powder coated some day.

I wonder if MOPAR will offer different color rings like Ford Performance did for the Raptor. My 2017 Raptor was lead foot in color and had the optional bead-lock capable wheels like the 75th PW. You could get blue, red or orange rings to change things up if so desired.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am on the fence about the rings on my 75th. I may have them powder coated some day.

I wonder if MOPAR will offer different color rings like Ford Performance did for the Raptor. My 2017 Raptor was lead foot in color and had the optional bead-lock capable wheels like the 75th PW. You could get blue, red or orange rings to change things up if so desired.
I think they might...but don't think I'll get lucky enough for them to do orange...the dude from california claims at this time there are only four orange ones to be built....so not sure why colors like go mango or anvil are on restriction...the silver certainly ruins and otherwise good looking wheel...I'm yanking mine pretty quick!