Aftermarket Hydraulic Remote Routing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For those of you who run anything hydraulic on your rig, I need some input. I have a 12v hydraulic pump going on my new flatbed setup to run the hydraulic hay spear built into the bed. I have everything set up to plumb in on the bed, but I cant figure out where t run the hydraulic remote so that it can be operated from within the cab. IF you are running a hydraulic remote, or anything into the cab, where did you run the cable through? My remote cable has about a 1" connector on the end, and I really dont just want to cut a big hole in my floor if there is a better option.

Here is my style of remote for reference.

upload_2021-4-25_9-34-27.jpeg

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
My remote cable has about a 1" connector on the end, and I really dont just want to cut a big hole in my floor if there is a better option.
If you pull the block off plate for where the clutch would go through the firewall, it may fit without drilling.

OP
OP
FlatbedHemi

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you pull the block off plate for where the clutch would go through the firewall, it may fit without drilling.

that would be coming from the wrong direction. Would like to route it from the floor or rear of the cab and run under the floor mats, or something like that. I don’t know if it would be long enough to go from under the dash. Wanting to store it in or around the center console.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam