Air compressor mounting help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tunder-raptor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L
Hey everyone i have a 15 ram 1500 that I've been slowly building out to become an overland rig and I want to mount a ARB dual air compressor under the hood but cant find anyone who has done it or a mounting bracket for one I want to keep it under the hood for ease of access or possibly bolted to the front near the cabin in the bed any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

SUA SPONTE

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey everyone i have a 15 ram 1500 that I've been slowly building out to become an overland rig and I want to mount a ARB dual air compressor under the hood but cant find anyone who has done it or a mounting bracket for one I want to keep it under the hood for ease of access or possibly bolted to the front near the cabin in the bed any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

SUA SPONTE
I have mounted several in the floor storage compartments behind the driver or passenger seats. The dual compressor fits quite well.