Air suspension conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjbehunin11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a 2013 1500 Laramie longhorn and it’s been converted to passive suspension. I took it in for a detail and it came back with all 4 indicators and it seems stuck in off-road 2. No matter what I try to do it seems to either just keep blinking and not resolving. I held the buttons down until it flashes the “service air suspension” indicator but every time I restart my truck it resets back into off-road 2. I’m just trying to turn the damn thing off so it stops giving me the warnings to reduce my speed. Please help!!!

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it has coil spring suspension now and you don’t plan on installing air suspension back you can use AlfaObd to disable the air suspension programming. Does the truck still have the sensors for air ride?

MORTIMER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everything is still stock and I haven't decided what to do as yet. 2014 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4. Love the truck except for this. It's going to get pretty cold
here for the next week and I don't believe, I'll be sliding under anytime soon.