Air suspension warning message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueRamRyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is there anybody near the Philadelphia area that can remove my air suspension warning message? I removed the suspension. Now I need to disable the warning message. I’ll pay ‍♂️

cdn cj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The guy I bought my parts from lent me the alpha thingy.
I contemplated leaving the message on as a pleasant reminder I’d never have to drive on the bumpstops again!

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Is there anybody near the Philadelphia area that can remove my air suspension warning message? I removed the suspension. Now I need to disable the warning message. I’ll pay ‍♂️
You might want to consider going to a dealer to remove the sales code not only from your truck but also from the RAM database to prevent having the sales code reprogramming on a future dealer visit.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
The only Ram shop on the East Coast is right outside Philly

OP
OP
T

TrueRamRyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tried to Google your shop and I can’t find it. What’s the name? And can you remove the warning message?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 8