Air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tman75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I currently own a 2020 Laramie with off road group and air suspension. I want to go from stock tire LT275,65,18 to Rebel tire size LT275,70,18. Will there be any issues with rubbing from the increased tire height and do I need to modify anything? Is the lift the same on the rebel as the off road package?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The tires will fit no prob.

Im not 100% sure, but with the air suspension i believe the only difference between the rebel/off road package and a normal pickup with air suspension is a minor change in the height settings for each level.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tman75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you. I thought the height was the same. I was just concerned with rubbing if I put the air suspension in the lowest setting or if it went into aero mode with the tire change. I thought the spacers they use were the same for the rebel as the off road group.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you. I thought the height was the same. I was just concerned with rubbing if I put the air suspension in the lowest setting or if it went into aero mode with the tire change. I thought the spacers they use were the same for the rebel as the off road group.
I dont believe they put any spacers under the off road package or rebel package….i think they just have more air in the bags for each of the settings.

I edited my post above….i must have been hammed up when i originally made that post, it made no sense!