Airlift Gauge Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed some and Airlift Load Leveler kit on the back of my truck in February, and they helped tremendously since putting the new flatbed on, especially when towing or hauling. Problem now is that I have developed a leak in the system, and after spraying down the entire system with soapy water, I found that the leak is inside the housing of the gauge. Has anyone else had this problem? I contacted Airlift to see if that was covered under their warrantee, but have yet to hear back. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem inside the gauge of the Load Leveler system.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
It hasn't been with an AirLift gauge but I've have had come across pressure gauges that leak internally.

OP
OP
FlatbedHemi

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just thought I would share what i found out for anyone else who might be experiencing the slow leak, as I have found that many people experience the same problem with the airlift system.

So, never heard back from Airlift on the warranty, but rather got a package in the mail last week with a brand new gauge in it. I thought they would at least respond to my claim with an email saying what they were going to do, or at est let me know the package as on the way, but I am certainly not going to complain. Installed the new gauge and still had a slight leak. Determined that the leak was coming from a bad seal on the air tube where it attaches to the barb on the back of the gauge. Put some gel superglue on it and havent had a problem since. I realize that it was a very permanent solution, and I probably could have searched up a better way to seal it, but its still holding pressure and thats all that matters to me.