Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
HEY! Anybody know why the original AlfaOBD thread isn't sticky anymore???

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Sooooooo, Happy Thanksgiving to those of us in America and Happy Thursday to everyone else! Lol
This last month I've be building a website on my off time and want to get your opinion on it thus far. It's only about 25% complete but I would like feedback. Brutal honesty is encouraged. [emoji6]
http://bigdaddyshouse.epizy.com/

Is this still up for viewing? I was gona check it out but it wont load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b-rock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is this still up for viewing? I was gona check it out but it wont load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It works for me.

2017 Lonestar CC Brilliant Black Pearl

lowufo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Big Daddy have you found any way to make changes to factory remote start? I would like to turn off only being able to remote start it 2 times or increase the number of times before having to manually start the truck.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Big Daddy have you found any way to make changes to factory remote start? I would like to turn off only being able to remote start it 2 times or increase the number of times before having to manually start the truck.
Are you talking about wanting to change the number of times the remote button is pressed to achieve start? I don't think that is possible.
@Jimmy07 you have experience with this. Am I correct in saying that?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Are you talking about wanting to change the number of times the remote button is pressed to achieve start? I don't think that is possible.
@Jimmy07 you have experience with this. Am I correct in saying that?

Correct. It’s not possible. The remote start run time can not be increased, either.

lowufo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No not the number of times you press the fob to start it. I mean how many you can start it with the fob before having to start it manually by putting fob in the ignition. Right now it is only two starts with fob then you need to go to truck and start it manually to reset it.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
No not the number of times you press the fob to start it. I mean how many you can start it with the fob before having to start it manually by putting fob in the ignition. Right now it is only two starts with fob then you need to go to truck and start it manually to reset it.
That’s the way I understood your question. No, it can’t be changed.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK as most of you know I am a member here and I have my own YouTube channel...
I now have a serious knocking issue in my HEMI.
I feel like this sounds more than just like a Hemi tick. I'm actually having it towed to the best automotive place in my town but I'm looking for your guys's opinion also. We don't need to destroy this thread with your comments so just let me know in my YouTube comments..
I appreciate any input.
Thank you, Adam

Greenham

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK as most of you know I am a member here and I have my own YouTube channel...
I now have a serious knocking issue in my HEMI.
I feel like this sounds more than just like a Hemi tick. I'm actually having it towed to the best automotive place in my town but I'm looking for your guys's opinion also. We don't need to destroy this thread with your comments so just let me know in my YouTube comments..
I appreciate any input.
Thank you, Adam

I watch and have used a lot of your videos.. i saw the Hemi Tick video you reference here. What did it turn out to be?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I watch and have used a lot of your videos.. i saw the Hemi Tick video you reference here. What did it turn out to be?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey brotha sorry for the delayed response but i just uploaded a video tonight on this.
Thanks for everyone's support.

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
THANKS for the work Big Daddy

Seriously, I've learned a lot... and YES I too am a totally visual guy... show me once and that's it but please show me...

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried to get to the garage earlier to show the engine being put into the truck but WORK got in the way.... Sorry boys and girls. It still made a good montage. Hope you enjoy.

gdwillet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sorry about your truck, hope you get it back soon. I do have a question about Alfa obd. Do you know if there is any way to make the 7" evic dimmable while the light switch is off? It is dimmable if the trucks light switch is on or in auto mode. Thanks in advance.
Fyi my truck is a 2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried to get to the garage earlier to show the engine being put into the truck but WORK got in the way.... Sorry boys and girls. It still made a good montage. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you Mike! You are the MAN!

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry about your truck, hope you get it back soon. I do have a question about Alfa obd. Do you know if there is any way to make the 7" evic dimmable while the light switch is off? It is dimmable if the trucks light switch is on or in auto mode. Thanks in advance.
Fyi my truck is a 2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I don't remember seeing anything in Alfa about that. @Jimmy07 @SitKneelBend @circuitguy
Can any of you guys help this man out?