Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I don't remember seeing anything in Alfa about that. @Jimmy07 @SitKneelBend @circuitguy
Can any of you guys help this man out?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
Sorry about your truck, hope you get it back soon. I do have a question about Alfa obd. Do you know if there is any way to make the 7" evic dimmable while the light switch is off? It is dimmable if the trucks light switch is on or in auto mode. Thanks in advance.
Fyi my truck is a 2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Not that I am aware of...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

gdwillet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks for looking into it guys, much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know why I didn't share this here...
Enjoy mother lovers!!!

rod from md

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
had my 14 big horn for three weeks now...done fogs drls, leds lights, fog light drop "no" so far w ZERO hangups...just a shout out to all here that make this SOOO much easier for us newbies

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
rod, same here. Spent half of Sunday changing settings for low beam, high beam, fogs, and license plate lights to LEDs. Added Global Down (worked), but Global Up (no workie), and enabled DRLs (projector settings). Now when I turn on the high beams it's like a freakin' airplane coming in! It was so bright, I couldn't even see the front of the truck - just bright whites!. Yeah, I love it but I'll be respectful and won't be putting folks eyes out with them while I'm rolling down the road. And, I still have the auto-dim function enabled. I'm for sure a Big Daddy's House subscriber.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
had my 14 big horn for three weeks now...done fogs drls, leds lights, fog light drop "no" so far w ZERO hangups...just a shout out to all here that make this SOOO much easier for us newbies
Awesome to hear brother! Glad everything worked out.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
rod, same here. Spent half of Sunday changing settings for low beam, high beam, fogs, and license plate lights to LEDs. Added Global Down (worked), but Global Up (no workie), and enabled DRLs (projector settings). Now when I turn on the high beams it's like a freakin' airplane coming in! It was so bright, I couldn't even see the front of the truck - just bright whites!. Yeah, I love it but I'll be respectful and won't be putting folks eyes out with them while I'm rolling down the road. And, I still have the auto-dim function enabled. I'm for sure a Big Daddy's House subscriber.
Thanks Salty Ram. I appreciate your support bro!

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
What can you make a VID of next???? :hmm::hmm:

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Can't wait until we have the dedicated "Programing" sub-forum so that we can pull all this information together in one sub-forum. We still see "how do I use Alpha..." posts in the monster Alpha thread. Folks who won't search that thread for answers surely won't look for a whole different thread for video tutorials. :-(

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeahthat.gif

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't wait until we have the dedicated "Programing" sub-forum so that we can pull all this information together in one sub-forum. We still see "how do I use Alpha..." posts in the monster Alpha thread. Folks who won't search that thread for answers surely won't look for a whole different thread for video tutorials. :-(
I hear your brother that's why I made this thread.
It would be awesome if we could integrate both of our threads together.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Maddog has spoken to Shaggy and I believe they are planning a "Programming" forum. Vehicles these days are as much defined by their software as they are by "hardware". Software modifications and fixes are an integral part of modern vehicles so it would seem logical to have a forum dedicated to this aspect of our RAM's.

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Since Alpha app has been updated a couple times since "Post #1" of Alpha thread, Then some of those google drive saved tutorials are a bit different looking now... BigDaddy's Vids show that in a couple circumstances.
Anyway, just my 2 cents

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel