- Feb 23, 2017
- Reaction score
- Ram Year
- 6.4 Hemi
Yours is number 3-When I select the ABS module, these are the things is listed.
2. ABS Chrysler/Lancia/Jeep/Ram
3. ABS Bosch/Continental/Teves/Trw PowerNet
4. ABS Bosch/Continental/Teves/TRW PowerNet
5. Integrate Trailer Brake Module (ITBM)
6. Integrated Trailer Brake Module (ITBM)
So needless to say I was at a lost here so I finally back out and thank you for your help.
Lol, you know I was thinking that after I type this that it don't work but I beginning to learn how many miles I can go when I fill up my tank and about how much it will cost to fill it up from full to 3/4 full I'm alright with that and thanks again sir.Changing fuel capacity doesn’t work on 4th gen HD Rams. It only works on 2019+ HD Rams, and the highest value that is valid and works is 194.000