AlfaOBD

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got on my laptop

and accessed Google drive and it send to be working from there
?? Did you get it downloaded and installed then? If that laptop isn't the one that you want to use the program on, you might wast to save it to a usb and put on the laptop you want - so you don't have to transfer activation later.

UziDoesIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there a way to keep turn signal DRLs on at all times. Problem I'm having is at night when headlights come on, DRLs shut off. Thank you!

Irongoats

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Turn off I can't get them to turn on haha. On one part of the test it says go to program features or something like that but it wasn't here.

SRich2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Anyone know if alfaobd will still work with a security bypass installed? It has you pull i think wire 6 & 14 from the OBD to install the bypass. Or do I have to replace the wires back in??

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone who has added the HD CHMSL been able to get the grid lines to show up? Was that even an option on the HDs that had the CHMSL installed from factory? I’ve got mine wired up correctly and everything works except I can’t get the grid lines to show up.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Has anyone who has added the HD CHMSL been able to get the grid lines to show up? Was that even an option on the HDs that had the CHMSL installed from factory? I’ve got mine wired up correctly and everything works except I can’t get the grid lines to show up.

Mine doesn't have grid lines. I don't believe its possible on that camera. And really, why would you want them. The camera's view is inanimate.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine doesn't have grid lines. I don't believe its possible on that camera. And really, why would you want them. The camera's view is inanimate.
I had heard that instead of two lines on the side there is one center line that helps you line up a 5th wheel.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I had heard that instead of two lines on the side there is one center line that helps you line up a 5th wheel.
I'll double check tomorrow but from this pic I have of my screen I don't see any. Can't see why you'd need a line to line up a 5er. I use the hitch to line it up.
20221001_001020.jpg

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll double check tomorrow but from this pic I have of my screen I don't see any. Can't see why you'd need a line to line up a 5er. I use the hitch to line it up.
View attachment 503316
It’s just my OCD. When I add a factory option I want to make sure I turned on all the correct settings and it is working 100% factory. Not a huge deal just irks me if I think something is setup wrong.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
It’s just my OCD. When I add a factory option I want to make sure I turned on all the correct settings and it is working 100% factory. Not a huge deal just irks me if I think something is setup wrong.
Just quadruple checked, no line. I did add the option using AlphaOBD but since the camera is not designed to have it, the settings will not let you select it on/off.
20221001_120024.jpg