AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrmagoolin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Anyone having trouble with Alfa 2192 on android not opening up? Mine goes to a white screen and nothing happens.

MattPS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,
I have a 2015 Laramie 1500 and upon trying to add a cargo camera settings, it removed the trigger to show the rear view camera when going into reverse. It also will not show as an option on the 8.4 screen (either cargo or reverse).
So now I can't view the camera at all, no matter what I do. I backed up my datalog, but when comparing, I don't show any differences so I'm not sure how to backtrack.

Can someone kindly advise why this might be the case? & if there is no answer, is their someone that can help me reverse my settings back to what they were?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi all,
I have a 2015 Laramie 1500 and upon trying to add a cargo camera settings, it removed the trigger to show the rear view camera when going into reverse. It also will not show as an option on the 8.4 screen (either cargo or reverse).
So now I can't view the camera at all, no matter what I do. I backed up my datalog, but when comparing, I don't show any differences so I'm not sure how to backtrack.

Can someone kindly advise why this might be the case? & if there is no answer, is their someone that can help me reverse my settings back to what they were?
I believe the issue is that it needs to be a 2016 and up radio to get the cargo camera button. Have you tried setting the cargo camera settings back to what they were before you changed it?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I believe the issue is that it needs to be a 2016 and up radio to get the cargo camera button. Have you tried setting the cargo camera settings back to what they were before you changed it?

^^^^ this.
Recent FCA sw updates on 2013-15 8.4 radios removed the option to have both camera inputs work on the radio.... It's one or the other now. (v17.11.x was the only version that allowed it).
16+ radios don't have this SW imposed limitation.

M² Mods.

MattPS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

The genius that I am did not keep track of those changes. I can try to revert some back, but it’d be a guessing game at this point.

MattPS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

The genius that I am did not keep track of those changes. I can try to revert some back, but it’d be a guessing game at this point.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I'm going to attempt DRL on my 2018 Tradesman crew cab with 7 inch evic. I purchased some Spyder LED headlights with the bar around them. I wired the LED bar to the parking light per the directions. I saw under CBC Features DRL location there is a choice for SRT Light Bar DRL. I'm assuming that doesn't have anything to do with a signal to the parking light and the only way to do this would be to wire into something else?

Appreciate any help or wisdom.
You might be able to add the dedicated DRL circuits to your truck. There is a plug under the fuse box that you need to check for these two circuits:
PIN 8 - LEFT DRL LAMP DRIVER
PIN 23 - RIGHT DRL LAMP DRIVER
If you have those, contact M² Mods for the extended pigtail wires to run to each headlight DRLs
Use the set up found in the first post of this thread to enable the DRL operation.

Jim 11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Laramie 2500
Engine
DDF69969-B95D-4119-AF66-15C7F3E96BA7.jpeg 662534A4-6AA5-4DA1-8C4A-839C318D9EE6.jpeg
2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab SLT

I’m trying to program some key fobiks for my truck as I didn’t get any when purchased. (Used).

AlfaOBD & OBDlink MX

I “successfully” programmed two fobiks that now work to start the vehicle, but none of the buttons work. No lock or unlock.

Everything I read says I need to add code GXM, but I don’t see that option anywhere. Under configurations I found the option to turn on RKE Remote Keyless Entry, but nothing for GXM.

The build sheet shows:

“Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System”

Do I have the wrong key fobiks?

Do I have the wrong WIN Module? P05026533A1

Or is there an antenna that plugs into the WIN that I need to add?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
View attachment 219172 View attachment 219173
2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab SLT

I’m trying to program some key fobiks for my truck as I didn’t get any when purchased. (Used).

AlfaOBD & OBDlink MX

I “successfully” programmed two fobiks that now work to start the vehicle, but none of the buttons work. No lock or unlock.

Everything I read says I need to add code GXM, but I don’t see that option anywhere. Under configurations I found the option to turn on RKE Remote Keyless Entry, but nothing for GXM.

The build sheet shows:

“Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System”

Do I have the wrong key fobiks?

Do I have the wrong WIN Module? P05026533A1

Or is there an antenna that plugs into the WIN that I need to add?
AlfaOBD doesn’t refer to options by sales code. GXM sales code is for remote keyless entry, therefore, you would enable remote keyless entry and reset the win module.

Jim 11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Laramie 2500
Engine
AlfaOBD doesn’t refer to options by sales code. GXM sales code is for remote keyless entry, therefore, you would enable remote keyless entry and reset the win module.

Ok, maybe my problem is I didn’t reset the WIN afterwords.

EDIT: Reset WIN Configuration and they work!

Thank you.

Last edited:

3rd3rd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 JGC
Engine
Ecodiesel
For the auto folds- He did say he would check back into it to see if 1)the setting even works on a grand Cherokee, and 2)if it’s a capability issue with the door modules or bcm.

As the owner of a 2014 Grand Cherokee, with power folding mirrors, I was was wondering if you had ever heard back about this? I would be willing to get the windows version of Alfa (I have the android version), so that I could force load the Auto fold setting, if I thought there was a chance.