alignment issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
What you're seeing people get reimbursed for was this: People were buying the new drag link from a 2019+, having it installed and an alignment done, then submitting the receipts to 1. be reimbursed for the cost of the new drag link and 2. have the recall closed out so it no longer appeared on the truck.

Honestly...the recall is still open on my truck because I have refused to let my dealer weld it (and my dealer fully supports this - they've been pushing as many people as possible to pay out of pocket first then get reimbursed). At nearly 80k miles it's still holding strong (probably stronger since everything has seen a few Michigan winters now), but if I have to replace it I'll be submitting a reimbursement claim for the updated parts, not letting them weld it.
Hi 2003F350,
We understand the hesitation here! If you'd like to send us a PM, we'd be happy to assist in getting this repair taken care of!

Sarah
Ram Cares

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452