All-Weather Slush Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMC67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any idea when the black with black emblem slush mats will be back in stock? I'd like to order but I'm not sure I will if they won't be back in stock before it starts snowing here in Ohio
The red rams head ones are available. I ordered from Benny and got them in three days. They look great.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi! Looking to purchase the same slush mats as the OP. Should I use the same link? These fit 2019 Crew Cab 1500, right?

Shoot me a PM with your email address and VIN. I'll double check fitment and email you a quote.

Thanks!

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Benny,
I am new to the forum and was wondering if the red rams head mats are still available, and do they fit the 2019 limited with the rear under seat storage option.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny,
I am new to the forum and was wondering if the red rams head mats are still available, and do they fit the 2019 limited with the rear under seat storage option.

Hi Randy what cab configuration do you have? We do not see any notes about rear underseat storage being an issue on any of the 2019 DT mats

-Benny

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Randy what cab configuration do you have? We do not see any notes about rear underseat storage being an issue on any of the 2019 DT mats

-Benny
I have the 2019 Limited 5th Gen crew cab, but was seeing that some after market mats specify with or without rear under seat storage option. just looking at the mopar mats, it looks like they do not go under the rear seat that far. I really like the look and construction of the red ram mats, and would like to get a set. Vin is-1C6RREHT5KN596812 if you need to verify fitment.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Randy,

The mats are available within a few days and can be ordered here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215422ab.html

As of right now mopar only has one style with no choice of with or without rear seat storage. While there are no official photos of the Red Rams head ones we suspect them to look just like the all Black ones here

82215321ab-amp.jpg

Thanks,
Benny

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I ordered a set of these from the dealership when I bought my truck and they took nearly 2 months to get.
Wish I'd gotten them here instead.
But,worth the wait IMO. Glad I didn't go with Weathertech

Terry McIntosh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to get a set of the Red Logo Slush Mat, for my 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab, new body style. The link here is not working, showing 404. Thank you in advance with any information on this.

Hi Randy,

The mats are available within a few days and can be ordered here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215422ab.html

As of right now mopar only has one style with no choice of with or without rear seat storage. While there are no official photos of the Red Rams head ones we suspect them to look just like the all Black ones here

82215321ab-amp.jpg

Thanks,
Benny

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All

Fernando Bastidas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd like to order these as well, with black logo. Where can I order these from? For a 2019 ram bighorn crew cab

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I'd like to order these as well, with black logo. Where can I order these from? For a 2019 ram bighorn crew cab
PM Benny at All Mopar Parts. Just click on their logo