Alpha obd problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rob3069usmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let me know if you find anything. I really think those faults are the reason you are having issues. Whether that is a wiring issue or maybe a damaged BCM I can't tell? Several of those lines are shorted or open
You were right... definitely my ******* fault. The wiring for the lights were swapped. In my head I was thinking there was no way the two plugs were the same.... sorry to waste your guys time with this.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Good deal - glad that's all it was, a free, simple fix

OP
OP
R

Rob3069usmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good deal - glad that's all it was, a free, simple fix
Wasted 3 days but glad it is working. We have snow coming tomorrow and I didn't want to have to drive my charger.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You were right... definitely my ******* fault. The wiring for the lights were swapped. In my head I was thinking there was no way the two plugs were the same.... sorry to waste your guys time with this.

Awesome, glad you figured it out!

HighShyGuy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I know this was wiring but -

For future reference, if using an android device, I have a compete "change log" located on my phone at
"\Internal storage\Android\data\com.AlfaOBD.AlfaOBD\files\Android\data\com.android.AlfaOBD\files\logs"

Plug your android device into a PC, allow the connection and browse.

You should see several files with all your changes and their original settings.

Major Flat Top

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this was wiring but -

For future reference, if using an android device, I have a compete "change log" located on my phone at
"\Internal storage\Android\data\com.AlfaOBD.AlfaOBD\files\Android\data\com.android.AlfaOBD\files\logs"

Plug your android device into a PC, allow the connection and browse.

You should see several files with all your changes and their original settings.
If your using the Windows version of Alpha you can find the “Body_Chrysler_Info.log file here…
This PC\”c”drive\Program Files (x86)\AlphaOBD\Logs