Alpha obd2 mx+ programming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazzyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hey everyone
I have a 2021 classic that I have put all led except headlamps, stock were quad halogen but now I have an aftermarket quad with lowbeam projector switchback parking signal, I installed hid in the low but the high is still halogen
Trouble is ever-increasing I get a low bulb out and drl on a 2021 run through low beam
I bought an alpha obd to reprogram and I thought it would be a simple change , change all other lights to led and that worked fine changed drl location to highbeam and made vecconfig hid present to yes
And now my drl doesn't work at all and I am getting a highbeam bulb out on the info screen and a grounded circuit dtc on the computer
I don't what I'm missing but if there is anyone familiar with reprogramming these trucks could you message me and teach me the proper steps

Thanks

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey everyone
I have a 2021 classic that I have put all led except headlamps, stock were quad halogen but now I have an aftermarket quad with lowbeam projector switchback parking signal, I installed hid in the low but the high is still halogen
Trouble is ever-increasing I get a low bulb out and drl on a 2021 run through low beam
I bought an alpha obd to reprogram and I thought it would be a simple change , change all other lights to led and that worked fine changed drl location to highbeam and made vecconfig hid present to yes
And now my drl doesn't work at all and I am getting a highbeam bulb out on the info screen and a grounded circuit dtc on the computer
I don't what I'm missing but if there is anyone familiar with reprogramming these trucks could you message me and teach me the proper steps

Thanks
Did you search the AlfaOBD thread here in the forum for changing your lamps to LED? There has to be something in the thread to reference that concerns your issue.

OP
OP
C

Crazzyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I didn't notice anything, I'm new here

Thanks ill take a better look