ALPHAOBD Air Suspension Delete on 2016 Ram Rebel Help Please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJb14sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2016 Ram Rebel that I have successfully removed the Air Suspension from. I have used ALPHAOBD to remove what I thought was everything. I have removed the 2 fuses 1, 20amp and the 1, 40amp. I then used Alpha to disable the ASCM Air Suspension module under P/T Chassis Net: ASCM air suspension control Module. Then removed the radio settings uner Cust.Set.Menu 1: Tire Jack CSM Present and Cust.Set.Menu 1: Air Suspension Warning CSM Present and last but not least Cust.Set.Menu 1:Automatic Aero Mode CSM Present all to know. I did all changes separately and waited 3-5 min in-between.
It looks like everything else worked and items removed from radio. No service Air Suspension Warnings or Check Engine light. The Air Suspension lift status is removed from Dash. The only thing that still remains in the Level indicator in center where you select which level still illuminates and show at normal height. It will not allow you to change of course. Does anyone have any guidance how to remove this last piece of puzzle ? Please see attached pic . Thanks FB_IMG_1635187942057.jpg